We want to stress that wearing ANY mask does not guarantee you won't contract or transmit the virus to other. By creating a barrier that reduces particle spread it does however mitigate the risk you face (and potentially pose to others) in public spaces.
Specifically relating to Covid-19, it is most important to continue following all government guidelines including:
- Continue to follow social distancing 2-meter rule
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Isolate yourself if showing any signs of illness
- Please familiarise yourself with our user guide (hard copy sent with purchase)
Important information about our masks
- A mask provides additional protection but no mask will completely protect you from getting sick.
- A face mask is a consumer product
- A face mask is not a respirator
- A face mask is not a medical device
- A face mask is not PPE certified
- The filter had been filtration tested in-house by the filter-maker, but the face mask as a whole has not been tested
Caring for your mask
- The mask should be washed before use.
- The mask outer should be washed daily or after heavy use.
- The filter must be removed but the nose bridge wire can remain in the mask during washing
- For best protection, Lanaco recommends Helix.iso filters are replaced daily or after extensive exposure/use.
Mask details and components
- 100% organic cotton outer.
- HELIX® Lanaco filter (filters 80% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size)
- Elastics made in Levin.
- Designed to seal snugly around the face.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Product may differ slightly from photos, elastic and exact layout of horizontal stripe patterns may vary from mask to mask.
For hygiene reasons we are unable to offer returns or replacement.